The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Trade Desk Inc. (NASDAQ: TTD) reported Q1 EPS of $1.41, $0.64 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $219.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $216.9 million.
“We delivered outstanding performance in the first quarter, once again surpassing our expectations. Revenue growth acceleration over Q1 a year ago is testament to the value that marketers are placing on data-driven advertising. Nowhere is this more apparent than CTV, which continues to lead our growth,” said Jeff Green, Co-founder and CEO of The Trade Desk. “We continue to invest in our platform so that we can best meet the evolving needs of the modern marketer. Whether it’s the ability to set precise business goals, to activate valuable first-party data, to pioneer new approaches to identity, or to leverage a full scope of onsite and offsite measurement tools, The Trade Desk continues to pioneer the bleeding edge of ad tech for our clients. As a result, we are rapidly emerging as the default DSP for the open internet.”
The Trade Desk Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $259-262 million, versus the consensus of $253.92 million.
Our business has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic that has significantly impacted advertiser demand. Like many companies that are ad-funded, we are facing a period of higher uncertainty in our business outlook. We expect our business performance could be impacted by issues beyond our control, such as changing economic conditions or additional shelter-in-place orders that may or may not occur. Assuming that the economy continues to recover and we do not have any major COVID-19 related setbacks that may cause economic conditions to deteriorate, we estimate the following:
Second Quarter 2021 outlook summary:
- Revenue range between $259 million and $262 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of at least $84 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!