The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) Announces 10-for-1 Stock Split
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTD) announced that the Board of Directors has approved and declared a ten-for-one split of The Trade Desk’s common stock in the form of a stock dividend. Each stockholder of record on June 9, 2021 will receive nine additional shares of common stock for each then-held share, to be distributed after close of trading on June 16, 2021. Trading will begin on a stock split-adjusted basis on June 17, 2021.
“The Trade Desk has consistently delivered strong top line growth and GAAP profitability as a publicly traded company. In that time, we have emerged as the default demand side advertising platform for the open internet, and we continue to invest to build on that leadership position,” said Jeff Green, Co-Founder and CEO of The Trade Desk. “As a result, our share price has increased about 2,100% since our initial public offering in September of 2016. We are confident in our future growth prospects and our goal with this split is to make The Trade Desk stock more accessible to our employees and a broader base of investors.”
The stock split is the first in the Company’s history as a publicly traded company. The Trade Desk’s Class A common stock began trading publicly in 2016. Answers to frequently asked questions about the stock split can be found on the Investors section of the Company's website at http://investors.thetradedesk.com/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verve Therapeutics (VERV) IPO Opens 58% Higher
- Tremor International (TRMR) IPO Opens Flat
- Mirion Technologies to List on New York Stock Exchange Through Business Combination with GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II (GSAH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!