The Duckhorn Portfolio (NAPA) Announces 12M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook set to start heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, MAUs were 2.91 billion, Offers Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. ("Duckhorn") (NYSE: NAPA) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”). Additionally, the Selling Stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares of common stock. Duckhorn will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse and Jefferies are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the proposed offering has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackSky (BKSY) Files Registration Statement
- Clarus (CLAR) Launches 2.75M Share Offering
- HireRight (HRT) IPO: 9 Things to Know About the Upcoming Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!