The Duckhorn Portfolio (NAPA) Announces 12M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. ("Duckhorn") (NYSE: NAPA) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”). Additionally, the Selling Stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares of common stock. Duckhorn will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse and Jefferies are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the proposed offering has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Volcon (VLCN) Prices $20.0 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock at $3 per Share
- UPDATE: Urban One (UONE) ticks higher following 8K filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!