Teva Pharma (TEVA) Completes Acquisition of 4.6% Mylan (MYL) Stake
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- Oil rises 1% ahead of OPEC meeting under Omicron cloud
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) announced that it has completed the purchase of 4.61 percent of all outstanding shares of Mylan N.V. (Nasdaq: MYL), which will enable Teva to commence proceedings before the Dutch Enterprise Chamber, should it become necessary.
Teva has advised Stichting Preferred Shares Mylan that if the Mylan Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) on the Perrigo transaction is held no later than August 31, 2015, Teva will limit its aggregate shareholding in Mylan prior to the EGM to less than 5 percent of the outstanding shares of Mylan.
Barclays and Greenhill & Co. are serving as financial advisors to Teva. Sullivan & Cromwell LLP is serving as legal counsel to Teva, with De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V. acting as legal advisor in the Netherlands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to sell its Husky retail fuels network, Wembley assets in its Conventional business for $660 million
- Voltus is Combining with Broadscale Acquisition Corp. (SCLE) - DJ
- AT&T (T) says wireless delivered its best-ever EBITDA in the third quarter of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!