Teva Pharma (TEVA) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 75% to $0.085; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 75% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on September 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 29, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 7.7% Yield
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!