Teva Pharma (TEVA) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 75% to $0.085; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 75% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on September 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 29, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Data Supporting the Safety and Efficacy Profile of AJOVY® (fremanezumab) Shared at 7th European Academy of Neurology Congress
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces New Data Supporting Safety and Efficacy Profile of AJOVY Shared at 7th European Academy of Neurology Congress
- Exelixis (EXEL) Files Patent Infringement Claim Against Teva (TEVA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!