Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces U.S. Launch of its Generic Version of SOOLANTRA Cream, 1% for Once Daily Treatment of Rosacea
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.(NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced the U.S. launch of its generic version of once daily SOOLANTRA® (ivermectin) Cream, 1% for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea.
With nearly 550 generic medicines available, Teva has the largest portfolio of FDA-approved generic products on the market. Currently, 1 in 11 generic prescriptions dispensed in the U.S. is filled with a Teva generic product.
SOOLANTRA® had annual sales of more than $115 million in the U.S., according to IQVIA data as of April 2021.
About Ivermectin Cream 1%
Ivermectin cream, 1% is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces DALVANCE Receives FDA Approval to Treat Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Pediatric Patients
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) to Acquire Urea Breath Test for H. pylori from Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) Stockholders Approve Merger with Lucid Motors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!