Tetra Tech (TTEK) Expands Its High-end Digital Water Solutions
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that it has acquired IBRA-RMAC Automation Systems, Inc., an industry leader in water systems instrumentation and digital transformation consulting services for water infrastructure.
“Tetra Tech leverages digital technology solutions to improve operational efficiency for our clients in the water sector,” said Dan Batrack, Tetra Tech Chairman and CEO. “The addition of IBRA-RMAC enables us to further expand our digital water consulting capabilities with state-of-the-art instrumentation, digital automation, and advanced data analytics services for our customers.”
Amir Ibrahim, IBRA-RMAC President, said, “We are very excited to join Tetra Tech to better serve our clients on their digital transformation journey. By joining Tetra Tech, we can leverage our control systems and automation expertise to deliver greater value to our clients, access multidisciplinary teams to solve complex water system modernization challenges, and provide new opportunities for our employees.”
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. IBRA-RMAC is joining Tetra Tech’s Government Services Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Best Marijuana Stocks To Buy Today ? 4 To Consider