Tessera Technologies (TSRA) Announces Completion of DTS Acquisition
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tessera Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: TSRA) announced it has completed the acquisition of DTS, Inc. (“DTS”). Tessera Technologies, Inc. (“Tessera”) and DTS are now combined under Tessera Holding Corporation and the shares of the combined company will continue to trade on the NASDAQ under Tessera’s ticker symbol TSRA. The Company plans to introduce a new corporate name, stock ticker, brand and logo during the first quarter of 2017.
The Company’s combined portfolio of products and technologies uniquely positions it to deliver smart sight and sound solutions and next-generation 3D semiconductor interconnect solutions for mobile devices, consumer electronics, and automotive markets – while also addressing the growing potential of emerging technologies such as IoT and AR/VR. The Company’s team of world-class engineers will focus on the vision of creating core technologies that power intelligent, immersive and personalized digital experiences.
“The combination of DTS and Tessera ushers in a new era for the company,” said Tom Lacey, CEO of Tessera Holding Corporation. “By uniting DTS’ industry-leading portfolio of premium audio technology solutions with Tessera’s best-in-class portfolio of imaging and semiconductor packaging and interconnect technologies, we will be able to execute on our vision of an integrated platform of smart enabled technologies.”
“DTS has always been a leading innovator in the audio space,” said Jon Kirchner, president of Tessera Holding Corporation. “We are proud to unite with Tessera to innovate a new generation of smart sight and sound solutions that will power the next wave of content delivery and electronic devices. These solutions will help deliver ever more immersive experiences and help transform how we interact with the rapidly growing number of connected devices at home, in the car and on the go.”
For more information on Tessera Holding Corporation, its subsidiaries, and its portfolio of technology solutions, please visit www.tesseraholdingcorporation.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris (AMRS) Announces Acquisition of OLIKA Consumer Brand
- 'MyCare Medical' Continues Expansion of Service Area: Partners With 'South Florida Family Medicine' to Offer Services in Broward County
- Umicore announces equity investment in Solid Power, leading developer of next-generation solid state batteries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!