Tesla raises price of variants of Model Y, Model 3, Model S
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
FILE PHOTO: Visitors wearing face masks check a China-made Tesla Model Y sport utility vehicle (SUV) at the electric vehicle maker's showroom in Beijing, China January 5, 2021. REUTERS/Tingshu Wang/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Tesla Inc has increased the price of its Model Y Long Range by $1,000 and Model S Plaid plus by $10,000, the electric-car maker's website showed.
The price of its Model 3 Standard Range Plus has been increased to $37,490 from $36,990 earlier and Model 3 Long Range AWD was raised to $46,490 from $45,990, according to the website.
Tesla, however, kept the price of its Performance Model Y at the same range, the website showed.
(The story corrects paragraph 1 to say Model Y Long Range price was increased by $1,000)
(Reporting by Maria Ponnezhath in Bengaluru; Editing by Rashmi Aich)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xpeng (XPEV) Launches P5 Sedan with Self-Driving Features to Compete With Tesla's (TSLA) Model 3 in China
- India struggles with COVID count, bed shortage; political rallies continue
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Reuters
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!