Tesla (TSLA) to Live Stream Gigafactory Launch Party
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk says the company will be livestreaming the Gigafactory launch party.
The following was posted to Twitter on Friday:
Will be live streaming the Gigafactory launch party tonight. Check https://t.co/7FlnbruWpL this eve.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 29, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) Misses Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!