Tesla (TSLA) on Track to Exceed 500 Model 3s Per Day, Musk Says - Electrek
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In a letter to employees, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said the company is continuing to ramp Model 3 production and is on track to exceed 500 vehicles per day this week, or 3500 total for the week.
"It is looking quite likely that we will exceed 500 vehicles per day across all Model 3 production zones this week," Musk said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Model N Inc. (MODN) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!