Tesla (TSLA) delivered approximately 90,650 vehicles in Q2, beating expectations
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced:
In the second quarter, we produced over 82,000 vehicles and delivered approximately 90,650 vehicles (***versus ~83,000 expected by analysts.)
While our main factory in Fremont was shut down for much of the quarter, we have successfully ramped production back to prior levels.
Our net income and cash flow results will be announced along with the rest of our financial performance when we announce Q2 earnings. Our delivery count should be viewed as slightly conservative, as we only count a car as delivered if it is transferred to the customer and all paperwork is correct. Final numbers could vary by up to 0.5% or more. Tesla vehicle deliveries represent only one measure of the company’s financial performance and should not be relied on as an indicator of quarterly financial results, which depend on a variety of factors, including the cost of sales, foreign exchange movements and mix of directly leased vehicles.
|Production||Deliveries||Subject to lease accounting|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
- Xpeng (XPEV) Launches P5 Sedan with Self-Driving Features to Compete With Tesla's (TSLA) Model 3 in China
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!