Tesla (TSLA) delivered approximately 90,650 vehicles in Q2, beating expectations
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced:
In the second quarter, we produced over 82,000 vehicles and delivered approximately 90,650 vehicles (***versus ~83,000 expected by analysts.)
While our main factory in Fremont was shut down for much of the quarter, we have successfully ramped production back to prior levels.
Our net income and cash flow results will be announced along with the rest of our financial performance when we announce Q2 earnings. Our delivery count should be viewed as slightly conservative, as we only count a car as delivered if it is transferred to the customer and all paperwork is correct. Final numbers could vary by up to 0.5% or more. Tesla vehicle deliveries represent only one measure of the company’s financial performance and should not be relied on as an indicator of quarterly financial results, which depend on a variety of factors, including the cost of sales, foreign exchange movements and mix of directly leased vehicles.
|Production||Deliveries||Subject to lease accounting|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Outlook Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!