Tesla (TSLA) and Texas are 'big winners' after the company agreed to build a plant in Austin - Trump
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
President Donald Trump said Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and Texas are 'big winners' after the company agreed to build a plant in Austin.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 41c, Revenues Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!