Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.93, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.29 billion.
- Operating cash flow less capex (free cash flow) of $293M in Q1
- Debt and finance lease reduction of $1.2B in Q1
- Net cash outflow of $1.2B related to Bitcoin in Q1
- In total, $2.2B decrease in our cash and cash equivalents in Q1 to $17.1B
- $594M GAAP operating income; 5.7% operating margin in Q1
- $438M GAAP net income; $1.1B non-GAAP net income (ex-SBC1) in Q1
- SBC expense of $614M in Q1
- Model 3 was the best-selling premium sedan in the world
- Production ramp of Model Y in Shanghai progressing well
- Record vehicle production and deliveries in Q1
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Allegiant Travel (ALGT) Reports May 2021 Traffic
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Bitcoin, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!