Tesla (TSLA) Raised to BB from BB- by S&P, Outlook Positive
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 17, 2020 2:21 PM EST)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Raised to BB from BB- by S&P, Outlook Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- A residential community in Lanzhou, NW China's Gansu, has banned Tesla (TSLA) vehicles from entering - Global Times
- Tesla (TSLA) told a California regulator that it may not achieve full self-driving technology by the end of this year - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Credit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!