Tesla (TSLA) New Accounting Chief Morton Given $10M Equity Grant and $350K Annual Salary
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) disclosed that new Chief Accounting Officer Dave Morton will have an annual base salary of $350,000 and will receive a $10 million new hire equity grant (in the form of restricted stock units or stock options, or a combination thereof), which will be granted and will vest over four years in accordance with the Company’s standard equity policies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model 3 Price by 15,000 Yuan in China - Bloomberg
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Progenity (PROG) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!