Tesla (TSLA) Laying Off 9% of Workforce
- FANGS and BATS sell-off spooks world stocks
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is laying off 9% of its workforce, Bloomberg reported.
Tesla said the cuts won't affect its ability to reach Model 3 production targets. The company doesn't plan further cuts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Active options: AAPL TSLA PLTR NIO FB GE FCX BA AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!