Tesla (TSLA) Elon Musk Leaving Trump's Councils Amid U.S Paris Accord Departure
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO, Elon Musk, is leaving President Trumps councils.
"Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world," he said.
Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 1, 2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Open Text (OTEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!