Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk to Depart Trump Councils If U.S. Pulls from Paris Pact
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk tweets he will depart the President Trump's councils if the U.S. pulls out of Paris climate pact.
Will have no choice but to depart councils in that case— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 31, 2017
Don't know which way Paris will go, but I've done all I can to advise directly to POTUS, through others in WH & via councils, that we remain— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 31, 2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- ServiceNow (NOW) to Acquire Lightstep
- Workhorse Group (WKHS) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!