Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Said the Company Made 7,000 Cars in 7 Days
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said the company produced 7,000 cars in 7 days, reaching the milestone of 5,000 Model 3 cars per week.
"Not only did we factory gate over 5000 Model 3’s, but we also achieved the S & X production target for a combined 7000 vehicle week!," Musk said in an e-mail to employees.
7000 cars, 7 days— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 1, 2018
♥️ Tesla Team ♥️
Below is a e-mail Musk sent to employees:
From: Elon Musk
To: Everybody Subj. 7000
Jul. 1, 12:37 PM
We did it!! What an incredible job by an amazing team. Couldn’t be more proud to work with you. It is an honor.
The level of dedication and creativity was mind-blowing. We either found a way or, by will and inventiveness, created entirely new solutions that were thought impossible.
Intense in tents. Transporting entire production lines across the world in massive cargo planes. Whatever. It worked.
Not only did we factory gate over 5000 Model 3’s, but we also achieved the S & X production target for a combined 7000 vehicle week!
What’s more, with the widespread productivity gains throughout Tesla and the new production lines spooling up, we are on track to reach 6k/week for Model 3 next month.
I think we just became a real car company …
Thank you for your hard work and dedication,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Erases Decline, Up 0.1%
- Musk tweets Tesla self-driving rollout could take a couple of months; stock falls
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1.07M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Monday, Sells 1.62M Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!