Tesla (TSLA) Announces a 5-for-1 Stock Split
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced today that the Board of Directors has approved and declared a five-for-one split of Tesla’s common stock in the form of a stock dividend to make stock ownership more accessible to employees and investors. Each stockholder of record on August 21, 2020 will receive a dividend of four additional shares of common stock for each then-held share, to be distributed after close of trading on August 28, 2020. Trading will begin on a stock split-adjusted basis on August 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) sinks 45% as trading resumes following mixed FDA AdCom
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Faces CFPB Probe Over Checking-Account Practices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Stock Splits, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!