Tesla (TSLA): New Model S Deliveries on Hold - Report
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has put deliveries of the new Model S on hold, according to a report in Electrek.
Customers have complained that they are not receiving their orders and the company told them they’re on hold. It is still unclear why this is happening.
Buyers have been informed by the EV company that their vehicles have arrived at the local delivery center but they still can’t take them.
One customer said on Reddit that he was told there are “new inspection standards” in place and that’s why deliveries are on hold.
Tesla recently delivered another price increase by hiking the prices for the base versions of both Model S and Model X units by $5,000.
The price hike came just weeks after Tesla finally started delivering new Model S units in June.
Shares of Tesla are down in 0.7% in pre-open.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Companies with NDRs 9/22
- HNI Corp. (HNI) sees strong order trends and supply chain challenges, input cost inflation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!