Tesla’s (TSLA) Elon Musk Announces FSD 10.1 Rollout in 1 Week
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk announced on Twitter Friday that the company has released FSD Beta 10.0.1, while 10.1 will be released in a week with a Beta request button.
“Good feedback from FSD Beta 10 users! 10.0.1 point release rolling out now. 10.1 rolls out a week from Friday with beta request button.” Musk wrote on Twitter. “Beta button will request permission to assess driving behavior using Tesla insurance calculator. If driving behavior is good for 7 days, beta access will be granted”
However, Tesla customers overseas will have to wait a bit longer. When asked how long until FSD hits Norway, Musk responded: “Technology probably ready in a few months, thereafter limited by regulatory approval”.
By Michael Elkins | Michael.Elkins@streetinsider.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Extends Gain, Up 1.8%
- NH Lottery and DraftKings (DKNG) Expand Retail Sports Betting in NH with New Dover Sportsbook
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) To Roll Out FSD Beta 10.3; Pushes Software to Investor with Poor 'Safety Score'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, Michael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!