Tencent Music (TME) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.34
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion.
In the three months ended December 31, 2019:
- Online music paying users grew 47.8% year-over-year to 39.9 million. Paying users grew by 4.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2019, compared with growth of 4.4 million in the third quarter of 2019, 2.6 million in the second quarter of 2019, and 1.4 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Online Music ARPPU increased by 8.1% year over year.
- Total revenues were RMB7.29 billion (US$1.05 billion), an increase of 35.1% year-over-year, within which music subscription revenues grew by 60.1% year-over-year to RMB1.11 billion (US$160 million).
- Net profit attributable to equity holders of the Company was RMB1.04 billion (US$150 million), increased from net loss of RMB876 million in the same period of 2018.
- Non-IFRS net profit attributable to equity holders of the Company increased by 46.5% year-over-year to RMB1.34 billion (US$193 million).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tencent Music (TME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!