Telos Corp. (TLS) Announces Launch of Follow-On Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telos® Corporation (“Telos”) (Nasdaq: TLS), a leading provider of cyber, cloud and enterprise security solutions for the world’s most security-conscious organizations, announced today the launch of a proposed follow-on public offering (the “Offering”), including a secondary public offering by certain existing stockholders of Telos (the “Selling Stockholders”). Telos will not receive any proceeds from the shares of common stock sold by the Selling Stockholders.
B. Riley Securities, BMO Capital Markets, and Needham & Company are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering. D.A. Davidson & Co., Wedbush Securities, Colliers Securities LLC, Northland Capital Markets, and MKM Partners will serve as co-managers for the Offering. Telos and certain of the Selling Stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the proposed offering at the offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any.
The shares of common stock described above are being offered by Telos and the Selling Stockholders pursuant to a “shelf” registration statement that was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on March 31, 2021, which was automatically effective upon filing, and a preliminary prospectus supplement. The Offering will be made only by means of a written prospectus, including the prospectus supplement, that forms part of the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering by its U.S. Mortgage Insurance Business
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Prices 23.89M Share IPO at $56/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, BMO Capital, B. Riley, D.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!