Tellurian (TELL) Announces Stock Offering, Size not Disclosed
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tellurian Inc. (Tellurian or the Company) (Nasdaq: TELL) today announced that it intends to offer for sale shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also expects to grant the underwriter of the offering a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock of the Company to cover over-allotments, if any. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including the potential acquisition of upstream assets.
B. Riley Securities, Inc. is acting as the sole bookrunner for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement of the Company previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained by sending a request to B. Riley Securities, Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 1300 North 17th Street, Suite 1300, Arlington, Virginia 22209; Telephone: (703) 312-9580, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale of these securities would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Shareholders Approved Merger Standard Industries Holdings
- Callaway Golf (ELY) Announces Proposed 3M Share Secondary Offering by Selling Stockholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!