Teladoc (TDOC) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers Q1 & FY20 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.26), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.33). Revenue for the quarter came in at $156.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.95 million.
“We demonstrated outstanding performance in the fourth quarter and full year of 2019 as we reported record results that were at the high end or exceeded our expectations on all key metrics. Our diversified growth strategies are driving strong growth across our channels,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer. “Looking forward, we are well positioned with significant momentum to extend our leadership position and to meet the increasing demand for our comprehensive service offering.”
Teladoc sees Q1 2020 EPS of ($0.37)-($0.34), versus the consensus of ($0.36). Teladoc sees Q1 2020 revenue of $169-172 million, versus the consensus of $163.88 million.
Teladoc sees FY2020 EPS of ($1.19)-($1.06), versus the consensus of ($1.19). Teladoc sees FY2020 revenue of $695-710 million, versus the consensus of $692.86 million.
Teladoc Health provides guidance based on current market conditions and expectations.
For the first-quarter 2020, we expect:
- Total revenue to be in the range of $169 million to $172 million.
- EBITDA loss to be in the range of $(9) million to $(7) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $9 million to $11 million.
- Total U.S. paid membership to be approximately 40 million to 41 million members and visit-fee-only access to be available to approximately 19.2 million individuals.
- Total visits to be between 1.4 million and 1.6 million.
- Net loss per share, based on 73.1 million weighted average shares outstanding, to be between $(0.37) and $(0.34).
For the full-year 2020, we expect:
- Total revenue to be in the range of $695 million to $710 million.
- EBITDA loss to be in the range of $(15) million to $(5) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of positive $60 million to $70 million.
- Total U.S. paid membership to be approximately 43 million to 45 million members and visit-fee-only access to be available to approximately 19 to 20 million individuals.
- Total visits to be between 5.5 million to 5.9 million.
- Net loss per share, based on 73.7 million weighted average shares outstanding, to be between $(1.19) and $(1.06).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Updates First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Guidance
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.26/sh
- Ault Alliance (AULT) Issues Q3 Letter to Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!