Teladoc (TDOC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Q1 & FY19 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Q1 & FY19 Revenue Guidance Below Consensus
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.35), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.74 million versus the consensus estimate of $120 million.
“We had an exceptional 2018 with solid performance across all of our key financial and operational metrics, enabling us to enter 2019 with significant momentum. As virtual care becomes mainstream, we are uniquely positioned across all of our channels as the only global comprehensive virtual healthcare solution,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer, Teladoc Health. “We continue to extend our leadership position by delivering the highest quality care, successfully engaging consumers, broadening our scope of services, and expanding our global geographic reach.”
Teladoc sees Q1 2019 EPS of ($0.46)-($0.44), versus the consensus of ($0.31). Teladoc sees Q1 2019 revenue of $126-129 million, versus the consensus of $131 million.
Teladoc sees FY2019 EPS of ($1.66)-($1.52), versus the consensus of ($1.08). Teladoc sees FY2019 revenue of $535-545 million, versus the consensus of $547.83 million.
Financial OutlookTeladoc Health provides guidance based on current market conditions and expectations.
For the first-quarter 2019, we expect:
- Total revenue to be in the range of $126 million to $129 million.
- EBITDA loss to be in the range of $(14) million to $(16) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $0 million to positive $2 million.
- Total U.S. paid membership to be in the range of 26 million to 26.5 million and visit-fee-only access to be available to approximately 9.8 million individuals.
- Total visits to be between 950,000 and 1,050,000.
- Net loss per share, based on 70.8 million weighted average shares outstanding, to be between $(0.44) and $(0.46).
For the full-year 2019, we expect:
- Total revenue to be in the range of $535 million to $545 million.
- EBITDA loss to be in the range of $(40) million to $(50) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of positive $25 million to $35 million.
- Total U.S. paid membership to be in the range of 27 million to 29 million members and visit-fee-only access to be available to approximately 9.8 million individuals.
- Total visits to be between 3.6 million to 3.9 million.
- Net loss per share, based on 71.9 million weighted average shares outstanding, to be between $(1.52) and $(1.66).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Updates First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Guidance
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.26/sh
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Misses Q3 EPS by 42c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!