TechnipFMC (FTI) to Sell Measurement Solutions Business for $205M Cash
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
TechnipFMC plc (NYSE: FTI) (the “Company” or “TechnipFMC”) today announced an agreement to sell the Company’s Measurement Solutions business to One Equity Partners for $205 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments at the closing of the transaction.
As part of the Surface Technologies segment, the Measurement Solutions business encompasses terminal management solutions and metering products and systems, and includes engineering and manufacturing locations in North America and Europe.
Doug Pferdehirt, Chair and Chief Executive Officer at TechnipFMC, commented: “This transaction reflects TechnipFMC’s broader portfolio strategy to further focus on our core products and market-leading technologies, as well as integrated solutions and services for our clients.”
The transaction is expected to close during the first half of 2024 and is subject to customary closing conditions. The Company will work closely with One Equity Partners to ensure a smooth transition of business activities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) Is Said To Consider Strategic Options, Including Sale - Bloomberg
- CD&R Completes Acquisition of Veritiv Corporation (VRTV)
- Presto (PRST) Names Kat Hoffman-Flynt Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!