TechnipFMC (FTI) Receives Integrated EPCI Letter of Award for Energean’s Karish North Development in Israel
- Stocks off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TechnipFMC will design, manufacture, deliver and install subsea equipment including the subsea production system, rigid flowlines and umbilicals as a tieback to the ‘Energean Power’ FPSO as well as the second gas export riser.
Jonathan Landes, President Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented: “We are delighted to partner again with Energean. This LOA demonstrates the value of our in-depth field knowledge and previous experience with Energean through the Karish main development, awarded to TechnipFMC in 2018. Early client engagement, leveraging our iFEED™ capability, as well as our ability to offer a full suite of services and global experience, form part of our unique fully integrated EPCI (iEPCI™) offering. We look forward to further expanding our partnership with Energean through the development of Karish North.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechnipFMC plc: Availability of 2020 U.K. Annual Report
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Announces Major Retail Expansions Throughout Europe
- Halliburton (HAL) to Provide Petroleum Data Management Platform for Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!