Target (TGT) to Create Special Apple (AAPL) Shopping Zones in Stores and Online
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The new net setting will first make its debut online and will then begin rolling out in select locations this month. Additional stores will follow by the end of this fall, the company said in a statement.
"Apple products are popular with Target's guests, and this new, dedicated shopping experience offers enhanced service and expanded offerings, building on our strength as a go-to destination for electronics," said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer at Target.
"This new model was created with Target's guests in mind, and we'll continue to learn and enhance the experience through future rollouts later this year."
Two companies have extended their 15-year collaboration. New dedicated zones will offer guests an easier and more convenient way to shop popular Apple products, including the flagship iPhone brand.
As part of the program, the tech behemoth will train Target employees who are working with the products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Apple (AAPL)Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO PLTR BAC NVDA PLUG SNAP FB AMC
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board