Targa Resources (TRGP) Reports Q4 Revenues Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) reported Q4 revenue for the quarter came in at $2.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.22 billion.
Fourth quarter 2020 net income (loss) attributable to Targa Resources Corp. was $33.6 million compared to ($112.8) million for the fourth quarter of 2019. In the fourth quarter of 2019, the Company recorded a non-cash pre-tax impairment charge of $225.3 million for the partial impairment of certain gas processing facilities and gathering systems associated with Targa’s Central and Coastal operations. For the full year 2020, net income (loss) attributable to Targa was ($1,553.9) million compared to ($209.2) million for 2019. In 2020, the Company recorded a non-cash pre-tax impairment charge of $2,442.8 million for the partial impairment of certain gas processing facilities and gathering systems associated with Targa’s Central operations and full impairment of Targa’s Coastal operations - all of which are in the Gathering and Processing segment.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Targa Resources (TRGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Announces March Net Merchandise Sales