Taoping (TAOP) Launches Digital Culture Business Division
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the “Company”), a provider of internet-based smart display screens, and a new-media ecosystem that enables targeted advertising and online retail, today announced the launch of a newly-created Digital Culture Business Division that covers Taoping’s new-media business and education business, and the appointment of Zhixiong Huang, COO of TAOP, as director of Digital Culture Business Division concurrently, and Huan Li as Executive Associate Director of the Division.
Huan Li has over 15 years’ experience in the culture and media field. He has worked as a reporter for several media outlets including Asia Pacific Media Group. Mr. Li has been directly responsible for the planning and operation management of a number of large-scale commercial and cultural projects.
The Digital Culture Business Division plans to build a new interconnected and open platform ecosystem based on the current Taoping smart cloud. Relying on artificial intelligence and big data technology, the new platform expected to integrate offline scenes and online Internet interaction channels and provide overall solutions for industries such as Internet education and new media.
“TAOP has devoted years to the new media industry," said Mr. Jianghuai Lin, Chairman and CEO of TAOP. “We believe the launch of the Digital Culture Business Division and the new appointments of Mr. Huang and Mr. Li can advance our plan to grow in the digital culture industry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAOP Launches Taoping G Cloud Data Center
- Evelo Biosciences (EVLO) Presents Further Positive Data from Phase 1b Clinical Trial of EDP1815 in Atopic Dermatitis
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook