Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02).
"Our business continues to improve, with the consumer embracing open-air outlet centers as a preferred venue for shopping and entertainment. Traffic was approximately 90% of prior year levels during the fourth quarter and in January, improved to more than 99% for domestic centers. Outlets are an important component of the omnichannel retail strategy, given the low cost structure and access to an incremental consumer that is both value-oriented and aspirational," said Stephen Yalof, Chief Executive Officer.
"Rent collections for the quarter improved to 95% of billed rents as of the end of January. As of that date, we had already collected 57% of 2020 rents that we allowed our tenants to defer until this year, nearly half of which represented prepayments. We collected 90% of deferred rents due in January. Our liquidity position is strong, with $84 million of cash and $600 million in unsecured lines of credit that were undrawn at the end of January," he added.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers sees FY2021 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of ($0.03).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Longeveron (LGVN) Reports Complete Phase I/II Clinical Study of Lomecel-B Infusion in Aging Frailty Subjects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!