Talis Biomedical Corp. (TLIS) Prices 13.8M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Talis Biomedical Corporation (NASDAQ: TLIS), a company dedicated to developing innovative molecular diagnostic tests for infectious diseases at the point-of-care, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,800,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $16.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Talis from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Talis, are expected to be approximately $220.8 million. In addition, Talis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,070,000 additional shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares are being offered by Talis.
Talis has been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Global Market and is expected to begin trading on Friday, February 12, 2021 under the ticker symbol “TLIS.” The offering is expected to close on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities and Piper Sandler & Co. are acting as book-running managers for the offering. BTIG is acting as co-manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 11, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Announces $594 million Secondary Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Entravision Communication (EVC) Receives Notification of NYSE Compliance
- NiSource (NI) Announces Equity Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!