Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) announces Dan Houser, Vice President, Creative at Rockstar Games, will be leaving
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) disclosed:
After an extended break beginning in the spring of 2019, Dan Houser, Vice President, Creative at Rockstar Games, will be leaving the company. Dan Houser’s last day will be March 11, 2020. We are extremely grateful for his contributions. Rockstar Games has built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful game worlds, a global community of passionate fans and an incredibly talented team, which remains focused on current and future projects.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Outperform, 'Back to the Future'
- Akerna (KERN) will merge with Gryphon Digital Mining in an all-stock deal, to sell software business to POSaBIT Systems
- Snow Lake Resources (LITM) Chairman Provides Update on Thompson Brothers Lithium Project Fast Track Growth Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!