Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) announces Dan Houser, Vice President, Creative at Rockstar Games, will be leaving
- Wall Street opens lower on fears of aggressive rate hikes
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar gains as Friday's U.S. jobs data looms
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) disclosed:
After an extended break beginning in the spring of 2019, Dan Houser, Vice President, Creative at Rockstar Games, will be leaving the company. Dan Houser’s last day will be March 11, 2020. We are extremely grateful for his contributions. Rockstar Games has built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful game worlds, a global community of passionate fans and an incredibly talented team, which remains focused on current and future projects.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Buy
- Walmart (WMT) Acquires Alert Innovation
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) call put ratio 10 call to 1 put as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!