TScan Therapeutics, Inc (TCRX) Announces Launch of Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
- Wall St set for subdued open as mixed data fuels Fed policy uncertainty
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts TCRX Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TScan Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TCRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of T cell receptor (TCR)-engineered T cell therapies (TCR-T) for the treatment of patients with cancer, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of voting common stock and, in lieu of voting common stock to investors that so choose, non-voting common stock and pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of common stock. All shares of common stock and pre-funded warrants to be sold in the offering will be offered by TScan. TScan intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its voting common stock in an amount equal to 15% of the securities offered in the public offering. The offering is subject to market, regulatory and other conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Morgan Stanley and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE HealthCare (GEHC) Commences Secondary Offering of 25M Shares of Common Stock
- Ryan Specialty Group (RYAN) To Acquire Point6 Healthcare
- Osisko Gold Royalties (OR) Provides Update on CSA Stream Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!