TEN Ltd (TNP) Reports Q4 Loss of $2.10, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TEN Ltd (NYSE: TNP) reported Q4 EPS of ($2.10), versus $0.18 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.82 million.
“We are delighted to have produced positive results in what was a very turbulent year for the entire world. As we look ahead, we remain confident that the modernity of our fleet, coupled with the flexibility of our employment strategy will allow TEN to be a major beneficiary of the anticipated market upturn”, Mr George Sargolou, COO of TEN commented.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TEN Ltd (TNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TEN Ltd (TNP) Announces 24-Month Charter for Four Panamax Tankers
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!