TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Announces Appointment of New CFO
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TD Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "TD Holdings") (Nasdaq: GLG), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that Mr. Tianshi (Stanley) Yang has been appointed as the successor to Ms. Wei Sun to serve as the Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") and director of the Company's Board of Directors, effective June 11, 2021. Ms. Wei Sun resigned from her roles in the Company on June 11, 2021.
Mr. Tianshi (Stanley) Yang served as the Head of Investor Relations of Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: AIH) from March 2020 to May 2021 and as the Financial Department Director of Meten EdtechX Education Group (NASDAQ: METX) from January 2019 to February 2020. From May 2016 to October 2018, Mr. Yang served as the Investment Director of China First Capital Group, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx: 01269). Mr. Yang has also served as a Senior Auditor at Ernst & Young from September 2011 to December 2013. Mr. Yang graduated from Tianjin University of Finance and Economics in Tianjin, China with a bachelor's degree in Financial Engineering, and obtained a master's degree in Finance from Brandeis University in Boston, U.S.
Ms. Renmei Ouyang, Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of TD Holdings, commented: "On behalf of the Board and the management team, I would like to thank Ms. Wei Sun for her tremendous efforts as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company and Director of the Board. At the same time, we warmly welcome Mr. Stanley Yang to join us and are confident that his demonstrated expertise, extensive experience and deep insight in the capital markets will be invaluable to the Company."
Mr. Stanley Yang, CFO of TD Holdings, stated, "I am delighted to join TD Holdings. I look forward to working closely with the management team to drive growth, profitability and create value for TD Holdings' shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- BIT Mining Limited (BTCM) Announces Removal of VIE Structure and Disposal of Chinese Lottery Business
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!