TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TCV Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: TCVA) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 35,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price to the public of $10.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market in the United States under the ticker symbol "TCVA". The initial public offering is expected to close on April 16, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company is led by Jay Hoag, Woody Marshall, Jake Reynolds, Ric Fenton, and Erez Elisha, and is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar transaction with one or more businesses or entities.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as book-running managers in the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,000,000 shares at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The initial public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mortgage lending startup Better to go public via a merger with SPAC Aurora Acquisition Corp. (AURC) - WSJ
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Announces Secondary Offering of 6M Shares of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Supernova Partners Acquisition Company III, Ltd. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Redeemable Warrants Commencing May 13, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!