TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TCG BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGBD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized + $0.06 Special dividend.
Both dividends will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $1.00; 2.6% Yield
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!