TC PipeLines LP (TCP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TC PipeLines LP (NYSE: TCP) reported Q4 EPS of $1.01, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.01.
“The Partnership’s diversified portfolio of regulated, long-term contracted assets performed well in 2020 and generated solid operational results,” said Nathan Brown, president of TC PipeLines, GP Inc. "With the COVID-19 pandemic front and center, our energy transportation services were deemed essential given the critical role our assets play in the functioning of the North American economy. Our operating assets have been largely unimpacted and we continue to deliver our services with employee health and safety as paramount values. Our positive results underscore the resilience and stability of our business.”
“We also continued to progress our suite of capital projects. Phase III of PNGTS’s Portland XPress project was placed into service on November 1 as planned and our other projects are proceeding as scheduled,” concluded Brown.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TC PipeLines LP (TCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Beat; Raises 2Q & FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Tops Q1 EPS by $2.65, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!