TC PipeLines LP (TCP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TC PipeLines LP (NYSE: TCP) reported Q4 EPS of $1.01, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.01.
“The Partnership’s diversified portfolio of regulated, long-term contracted assets performed well in 2020 and generated solid operational results,” said Nathan Brown, president of TC PipeLines, GP Inc. "With the COVID-19 pandemic front and center, our energy transportation services were deemed essential given the critical role our assets play in the functioning of the North American economy. Our operating assets have been largely unimpacted and we continue to deliver our services with employee health and safety as paramount values. Our positive results underscore the resilience and stability of our business.”
“We also continued to progress our suite of capital projects. Phase III of PNGTS’s Portland XPress project was placed into service on November 1 as planned and our other projects are proceeding as scheduled,” concluded Brown.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TC PipeLines LP (TCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Moderna (MRNA), Tabuk Pharmaceuticals Partner to Commercialize Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine in Saudi Arabia
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!