Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.62), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 million.
“2021 promises to be a pivotal year for Syros,” said Nancy Simonian, M.D., Chief Executive Officer of Syros. “We moved our lead program into our first registration-enabling study and continue to advance all three of our clinical-stage programs with the aim of setting new standards of care for targeted populations of patients with hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Following our recent financings, we are operating from a position of substantial strength, with capital to advance SY-1425, SY-2101 and SY-5609 through multiple expected data readouts while investing in our gene control platform to fuel our long-term pipeline. We are focused on executing with excellence as we accelerate toward our goal of bringing medicines to market that provide profound benefits for patients.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- EHang Holdings (EH) Announces CAAC Established EH216 Type Certification Team to Further Advance Certification Process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!