Synlogic (SYBX) Prices 10M Share Common Offering at $3/Sh
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synlogic (NASDAQ: SYBX) a clinical stage company bringing the transformative potential of synthetic biology to medicine, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $3.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Synlogic from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Synlogic, are expected to be $30.0 million. All shares of common stock to be sold in the offering are being sold by Synlogic. In addition, Synlogic has granted to the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,500,000 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about April 20, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
SVB Leerink is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The securities described above are being offered by Synlogic pursuant to its shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-226730) filed with the Securities Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on August 9, 2018 and declared effective by the SEC on August 30, 2018. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering was filed with the SEC and a final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering will be filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Praxis Precision Medicines (PRAX) Prices 5M Share Common Offering at $18.25/Sh
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!