Syneos Health, Inc. (SYNH) Prices 7M Share Secondary Offering at $74.95/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Syneos Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization combining a CRO (Contract Research Organization) and a CCO (Contract Commercial Organization), today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. and Advent International Corporation (the “Selling Stockholders”) of an aggregate of 7,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Offering”) at a price to the public of $74.95 per share. The Selling Stockholders have also granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,050,000 additional shares of common stock. Syneos Health is not selling any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the proposed sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders in the Offering. The Offering is expected to close on March 3, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
In addition, Syneos Health entered into an agreement with the Selling Stockholders to repurchase an aggregate of 600,000 shares of common stock from such Selling Stockholders in a private transaction, concurrently with the closing of the Offering, at the price at which the shares of common stock are sold to the public in the Offering, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the Offering, subject to the satisfaction of other customary conditions. The closing of the Offering is not contingent on the closing of the share repurchase.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as the sole underwriter of the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Thomas H. Lee Partners, Stock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!