Syneos Health, Inc. (SYNH) Announces Proposed 7M Secondary Offering
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syneos Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNH), the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization combining a CRO (Contract Research Organization) and a CCO (Contract Commercial Organization), today announced it commenced an underwritten secondary offering by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. and Advent International Corporation (the “Selling Stockholders”) of an aggregate of 7,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Offering”) pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The Selling Stockholders intend to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,050,000 additional shares of common stock. Syneos Health is not selling any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders in the Offering.
In addition, Syneos Health entered into an agreement with the Selling Stockholders to repurchase an aggregate of 600,000 shares of common stock from such Selling Stockholders in a private transaction, concurrently with the closing of the Offering, at the price at which the shares of common stock are sold to the public in the Offering, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the Offering, subject to the satisfaction of other customary conditions. The closing of the Offering is not contingent on the closing of the share repurchase.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as the sole underwriter of the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Mogo (MOGO) Completes Strategic Investment in Crypto Platform, Coinsquare
- Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG) Prices 2.715M Share Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market