Sussex Bancorp (SBBX) Appoints Michael McBride to Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends down, pulled lower by growth stocks
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Raises Its Occidental (OXY) Stake to 16.4%
- Nike (NKE) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Up Nearly 2%
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sussex Bancorp (Nasdaq: SBBX) announced today that Michael X. McBride, Partner of Connell Foley, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company and the Bank. Mr. McBride’s appointment was approved on January 25, 2017, and his term began on February 22, 2017.
Mr. McBride is an accomplished attorney with extensive practice representing owners, developers, contractors and vendors in all aspects of the real estate development and construction business. Among his more notable projects are the large scale development of data centers, industrial tract and office developments, residential apartment and condominium projects, and shopping center developments. From 2010 through 2015, Mr. McBride served as the firm's Managing Partner and helped grow the firm by more than 20 percent. In addition, Mr. McBride sits on the Board of McBride Enterprises, a family owned business which has been involved in the real estate and construction industry for over 100 years.
“We are very pleased to welcome Mike to our Board,” said Edward Leppert, Chairman of the Board. “Culturally, he is a perfect fit. He is a proven leader who brings a very unique skill set, including additional legal expertise, to our Company. Mike places great emphasis on the importance of the employee experience, and he’ll have a profound impact on the continuing development of our company’s culture. I look forward to working with Mike, and I know that his service will be of tremendous value to both our Board and the entire organization.”
Mr. McBride resides in Ridgewood, NJ with his wife, Beth Ann. Mr. McBride is a graduate of Georgetown University where he received his Juris Doctor. He has been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer multiple times and was recently named as one of the Best Lawyers of the Year for 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ESSA Pharma Inc. (EPIX) Presents Clinical Update on EPI-7386 Monotherapy and Combination Therapy Clinical Development
- Urban Edge Properties (UE) Expands Boston-Area Presence with The Shops at Riverwood
- State Street (STT) Reports Stress Test Results, Plans to Hike Dividend to $0.63
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!