SurModics (SRDX) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12, Revenues Beat; Raises FY19 EPS/Revenue Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.18 million.
- Revenue of $22.2 million, an increase of 31% year-over-year
- GAAP EPS of $0.09, non-GAAP EPS of $0.12
- Updating fiscal 2019 revenue and EPS guidance
- Initial patient treated in first in-human study for Avess™ arteriovenous (AV) access drug coated balloon (DCB)
“During the first quarter of our fiscal year we demonstrated strong operational performance in our Medical Device and IVD businesses, producing excellent top and bottom line results,” said Gary Maharaj, President & CEO of Surmodics. “We are making meaningful progress on our fiscal 2019 strategic initiatives, notably treating the first patient using our Avess DCB and continuing enrollment in our TRANSCEND clinical trial. We are looking forward to continued momentum across our business throughout 2019.”
SurModics sees Q2 2019 EPS of $0.02-$0.22, versus the consensus of $0.09. SurModics sees Q2 2019 revenue of $94-97 million, versus the consensus of $93.76 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Aethlon Medical (AEMD) Misses Q4 EPS by 45c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!