SunEdison (SUNE) Receives Subpoena from DOJ and SEC Inquiry
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunEdison (NYSE: SUNE) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On March 28, 2016, SunEdison, Inc. (the “Company”) received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) seeking information and documentation relating to: (i) certain financing activities in connection with the Company's acquisition of Vivint Solar, Inc., (ii) the conduct of a former non-executive employee who is alleged to have committed wrongdoing in connection with the Vivint termination negotiations, (iii) the previously disclosed investigations by the Company's audit committee, (iv) intercompany transactions involving the Company and each of TerraForm Power Inc. and TerraForm Global Inc. and (v) the financing of the Company's Uruguay projects in connection with project costs and equity contributions that remain to be contributed by the Company and the DOJ may have additional requests. Also, the Company has received a nonpublic, informal inquiry from Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") covering similar areas. The Company and the board of directors intend to cooperate with the DOJ’s inquiry and the SEC investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vacasa to Be Publicly Listed Through Combination with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- First Mid Bancsh (FMBH) Announces Acquisitions of Delta Bancshares Company and St. Louis Based Loan and Deposit Portfolio and Team
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!